#1 For Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation in Longwood, FL
Has your garbage disposal unit quit working? If you’re searching for garbage disposal repair or garbage disposal installation in Longwood, FL, Air Tech of Central Florida has you covered.
A garbage disposal offers convenience and efficiency to any kitchen, but only if it’s working right. Dealing with a clogged garbage disposal creates a massive burden, interrupting the flow of clean-up and food prep. If your garbage disposal needs some attention, we can help.
At Air Tech of Central Florida, we have over 20 years of experience repairing and installing garbage disposals for Longwood clients. Call us today to schedule service!
What Causes a Clogged Garbage Disposal?
There are numerous reasons your garbage disposal stops working. Objects like silverware, sponges, and other random items get caught in the drain and obstruct the drain line. Other times, clogs occur slowly, with a buildup of food waste and fats in the drain.
Most garbage disposal drain clogs occur in the trap, where waste discharges. As a result, the foul odor and backups that follow can make your disposal inoperable. Clogs can create immediate issues or issues over time, and they should be addressed immediately.
If your garbage disposal is clogged, call us at Air Tech of Central Florida to inspect, clean, and repair your unit.
Garbage Disposal Repair in Longwood, FL
If something is wrong with your garbage disposal, you can trust the team at Air Tech of Central Florida to help assess the problem. Some of the signs you need garbage disposal repair include:
- A slow-draining kitchen sink: If you notice your sink is draining more slowly than usual, a clog in the disposal may be the culprit. The longer you wait to fix this, the worse it can get, as bacteria and mold can grow quickly.
- The disposal is making unusual noises: Often caused by obstructions in the drain pipe like utensils, straws, or bones, you should call us to check out any strange sounds immediately. Foreign objects may damage the blades, and the motor may burn out as a result.
When is garbage disposal repair the best option? If you’re not sure if your unit needs a repair or replacement, our technicians can determine the problem and the best solution.
Garbage Disposal Repair Near me
If your garbage disposal needs service, call Air Tech of Central Florida. We serve the Longwood, FL area and surrounding communities with speedy, reliable service. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of customer support, and we’ve earned over 400 five-star reviews from our satisfied customers. We can take a look at your garbage disposal unit and determine a solution that meets your needs. Contact Air Tech of Central Florida today at (407) 901-2777 to schedule garbage disposal repair.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Ask about our payment plan options and pay the way you'd like.
Talk to our HVAC team today during a free estimate.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.
Is It Time for Garbage Disposal Replacement?
A garbage disposal replacement is the only option if the unit’s motor has died. As a rule of thumb, if the cost to repair a garbage disposal is close to the price of a new unit, we’ll suggest investing in a new unit instead of spending money repairing your old one.
If you notice these issues, replacement may be the most cost-effective option:
- You see leaking water near pipes or mold: Leaks happen in damaged garbage disposals, and water damage can follow quickly. If you see black spots or mold, the unit is malfunctioning and causing leaks.
- Garbage disposal doesn’t turn on: If the unit doesn’t turn on, there is clearly an issue. It could be the result of a burnt-out motor or an issue with the circuit breaker.
- Your unit is over ten years old: Garbage disposals’ lifespans vary, but most last about ten years.