#1 For Heat Pump Installation in Longwood, FL, with Over 400 5-Star Reviews
Don’t hesitate to call our team at Air Tech of Central Florida when you need reliable heat pump installation. We have provided heating and cooling services for over 20 years and have built a stellar reputation in Longwood, FL, and the surrounding areas. Our team ensures a 100% satisfaction guarantee and provides exceptional customer service.
Heat pumps can malfunction or break down over time from normal wear and tear. Our highly skilled technicians can recommend a heating solution based on your needs and budget. Whether you’re looking for a replacement heat pump or an upgrade for your HVAC system, we can help.
Heat Pump Installation in Longwood, FL
Many homeowners compare prices for furnaces and air conditioners when searching for a heating and cooling solutions. However, a heat pump is a more modern alternative. Heat pumps do not burn fuel to create heat but transfer heat from one location to another.
Reversible heat pumps provide heat during the winter but can also cool your home in the summer. These days, heat pumps are one the most energy-efficient all-in-one HVAC systems available. They also do not require a lot of maintenance.
Your new heat pump can offer the following:
- Heating and cooling
- Energy-star certification
- Variable speed blowers
- Humidity control
Talk to our comfort specialists when you are ready to switch to a heat pump. At Air Tech of Central Florida, we have NATE-certified technicians who can properly install your new heat pump. We only use the best Energy Star and EPA-certified products.
Heat Pump Installation Cost in Longwood, FL
Heat pumps provide many benefits to your home, making them an excellent investment. The type of system you want will impact the price of a new heat pump installation. Choosing the right heat pump for your home is easy with our team at Air Tech of Central Florida.
Most homeowners will see a return on investment within ten years when replacing their gas furnace with a new heat pump system. The payback period is much shorter if you replace a boiler that uses oil or propane. Heat pumps are available in four main types:
- Air-source Heat Pumps - A heat pump that absorbs heat from the outside air and transfers it to your residence is commonly known as an air-to-air heat pump. We can install a heat pump system, which is more efficient and does not contain combustible components.
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps - Ductless heat pumps provide an easy way to retrofit or add on heating and cooling options. Homeowners can use a mini-split system as a stand-alone or complement existing HVAC systems, such as furnaces or boilers.
- Water-Source Heat Pumps - Water-based heat pumps use water as a medium to provide heat and function similarly to air-source heat pumps. These heat pumps require constant access to water via a pipeline through a small body of water or a well.
- Ground-Source Heat Pumps - Geothermal heat pumps circulate water through pipes installed under your home. The earth underneath stays at a temperature between 45 to 75 degrees and helps heat or cool the water.
Don't sit around and wait for an HVAC technician. We're here for you!
Ask about our payment plan options and pay the way you'd like.
Talk to our HVAC team today during a free estimate.
Get peace of mind with our warranty-backed services.
#1 Heat Pump Replacement and Installation in Longwood, FL
The Air Tech of Central Florida team can help determine whether you need to replace your heating system. Our HVAC team can recommend the right heat pump and air handler based on your heating and cooling needs. We will perform a load calculation to determine the size of a new heat pump for your home.
The calculation factors in the square footage, roofing, and insulation type. To ensure you are not surprised by the replacement cost, we work with you to provide upfront pricing. In addition to your heat pump installation, you can buy extended warranties for parts and labor.
Benefits of New Heat Pump Installation
Heat pumps operate at a low noise level and keep your family comfortable. Call us when you want to replace or buy a new heat pump system. Using a heat pump comes with many advantages, including the following:
- Better Indoor Air Quality - A new heat pump system can provide heating and cooling all year round. The heat pump can circulate fresh air and remove pollutants and allergens, improving indoor air quality.
- More Energy Savings - A heat pump can save money on your monthly utility bills by using less energy than a traditional heating and cooling system. Another benefit is that you won’t need to replace your heat pump as frequently as other HVAC systems.
- Higher Property Value - If you decide to sell your home in the future, installing a heat pump will enhance its value and make it more appealing to potential buyers.
- Lower Harmful Emissions - Heat pumps do not burn fuel, reducing the fire risk or producing harmful gasses like carbon monoxide. In the event of power outages or severe weather conditions, heat pumps come with built-in safety features such as an emergency heat mode.
Heat Pump Installers Near Me
If you are looking for expert heat pump installers in Longwood, FL, and the nearby area, you can depend on our team at Air Tech of Central Florida. Our company has an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau, and we have become the trusted HVAC contractor in Longwood. We can install heat pumps in all-sized homes with an existing duct system or without ductwork.
Our trained HVAC professionals handle every detail of installing the heat pump. Our team can answer any questions or concerns, such as how to save energy. We also provide maintenance services to ensure your heat pump continues operating smoothly and efficiently.
Work With the HVAC Company Longwood Trusts
Air Tech of Central Florida approaches every job with the same level of care that we would give to our home. A professionally installed and maintained heat pump unit can provide you with peace of mind. Call us for more information on how a heat pump works or signs of heater replacement. Contact Air Tech of Central Florida in Longwood, FL, for a free in-home consultation and heat pump installation. Call us at (407) 901-2777.
We're Also a Trusted Heating Company in:
- Casselberry, FL
- Heathrow, FL
- Lake Mary, FL
- Longwood, FL
- Maitland, FL
- Ocoee, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Oviedo, FL
- Sanford, FL
- Wekiva Springs, FL
- Winter Park, FL
- Winter Springs, FL