If you have an AC or heating unit that is over ten years old, we wanted to pass along some useful info and make you aware of a little secret in the HVAC industry.
If your system is more than 10 years old…
- Your Manufacturer’s Warranty Has Likely Expired… Meaning Costly Repairs.
- Your system is likely operating on R22 refrigerant. The EPA banned the production of systems that use R22 refrigerants in 2010. As a result, the cost of R22 has skyrocketed! New systems use R410a which are less costly to repair, environmentally friendly, and use less electricity.
- Your electric bills could be much lower! Some of our customers have cut their bills in half by replacing old systems. Most power companies will also give you a rebate on your electric bill by upgrading to a more energy-efficient system.
So here’s the “secret” in the HVAC industry…
Fall is the absolute BEST TIME to consider replacing a tired AC system.
Why? Two simple reasons:
- Things are cooling off and contractors aren’t as busy. That means you get a better deal on installation.
- Fall is the time when manufactures offer their most aggressive incentives and rebates.
In fact, how does saving $1,375 sound? From now until October 31st, 2016, you can save big on a new Carrier® system!
So if your system is old and tired, NOW might be the perfect time to upgrade!
Call us today for details at [phone] or make a request via our website.
Hope you enjoy the cooler temps!
The post HVAC Industry’s Secret For Old & Tired AC Systems appeared first on Air Tech of Centra Florida.